Well, here I am finally!
I have been meaning to blog for a long time now. But as you may have guessed, I have been busy (read lazy). I have no particular theme for my blog. I intend to talk about all and sundry. I want to rant and rave about everything under the sun.
As with any self-respecting individual, I am fed up with the partisan rubbish that today's mainstream media spits out every day. I intend to use this space to provide my own interpretation, for what it is worth, of everything from sports and business to science and entertainment.
For those of you who show the courage to endure immense boredom while reading my posts, all I can say is "You Rock". I sincerely hope this blog facilitates intelligent discussion and teases out numerous points of view that are, in all likelihood, different from my own.
So, with that introduction, let me extend my greetings and salutations to the dwellers of blogosphere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment